Menu / Ordering
Guide / Wine List /
Order Form / Allergens
ORDERING GUIDE SEPTEMBER 2019
Menu selection should be emailed to email@example.com
selections will automatical be sent to the relevant departments
2. Your menu selections and indicated numbers MUST be submitted 14 days
PRIOR to your Meeting.
Menu price – £24.00 for three courses / £20.00
for two courses,
Luncheon Clubs Only prices inclusive of VAT.
tea) is included :
4. Final number adjustments will be accepted UP TO 4 days Clear working
days prior to your meeting. Final Numbers will only be accepted by email.
No other notification will be accepted.
5. It is at the discretion of the chef to cater for numbers above those
submitted four days before the date of your Meeting, and the centre
reserves the right to use alternative menu items to cater for the extra
numbers. There may be an extra charge to your Lodge if we need to bring
in extra staff to cover the extra numbers at short notice.
6. You must choose one main course for the majority of your diners ,i.e.
meat or fish. However, you may offer those diners with dietary or religious
needs 1 fish or 1 vegetarian selection replacing the meat option.
7. The Centre does not operate a kitchen which is free of nut products
and therefore cannot guarantee that any of our products will not have
nut traces within them.
8. Please ensure that all diners are aware that our kitchen uses allergenic
ingredients to produce items on our menus. If any member suffers from
a food allergy or intolerance, please let our kitchen staff know when
placing your order
If you are unsure of the ingredients in any one of our dishes please
ask to see our Allergen Menu for all you need to know