ORDERING GUIDE OCTOBER 2021
Menu selections must be emailed to email@example.com
2. Your menu selections and indicated numbers MUST be submitted
10 days PRIOR to your Meeting.
Menu price – £25.00 for three courses / £20.00
for two courses,
Luncheon Clubs Only prices inclusive of VAT.
(or tea) is included at the following charges:
Cheese as a fourth course add £3.00 per head to the menu
or mid meeting tea and coffee:
coffee £1.50 per head
Tea, coffee and biscuits £1.75 per head
4. Final number adjustments will be accepted UP TO 4 days prior
to your meeting. Final Numbers will only be accepted by email.
No other notification will be accepted.
5. It is at the discretion of the chef to cater for numbers above
those submitted four days before the date of your Meeting, and
the centre reserves the right to use alternative menu items to
cater for the extra numbers. There may be an extra charge to your
Lodge if we need to bring in extra staff to cover the extra numbers
at short notice.
6. You must choose one main course for the majority of your diners
,i.e. meat or fish. However, you may offer those diners with dietary
or religious needs 1 fish or 1 vegetarian selection replacing
the meat option.
7. The Centre does not operate a kitchen which is free of nut
products and therefore cannot guarantee that any of our products
will not have nut traces within them.
8. Please ensure that all diners are aware that our kitchen uses
allergenic ingredients to produce items on our menus. If any member
suffers from a food allergy or intolerance, please let our kitchen
staff know when placing your order